Freshly updated, this amazing handheld digital microscope brings technology into the hands of young learners and sparks a natural curiosity about scientific observation with up-close investigation.
It’s easy for young hands to grasp and positions easily to view difficult objects. Just hold the scope over an object, turn the top to focus, then press the single control button to take videos or still images at up to 54x magnification.
The images are clear and sharp and allow students to closely analyze the structure of objects in greater detail than ever before. Connect directly to a computer, projector or an interactive whiteboard to immediately view and share images or videos.
Features & Pieces:
- 2 1/2" diameter
- One-touch photo & video capture
- VGA CMOS sensor
- Up to 54x magnification
- Maximum photo resolution of 1600 x 1200
- Eight LED lights illuminate dark settings
- Two lens adapters for viewing different types of objects
- Simple USB connection – no batteries required
- Compatible with PC & Mac (not compatible with Mac Version 10.9)
This toy teaches, encourages & supports:
- Cognitive Learning
- Sensory Awareness
- Exploration & Discovery
- Stimulates interest in scientific exploration
- Develops fine motor skills & dexterity
- Lays early groundwork for STEM related skills
Warning: CHOKING HAZARD. Connection cord is not suitable for children 3 years of age and under.