This beautifully illustrated and award-winning game from eeBoo is a popular favorite! It's a matching game featuring 24 smiling faces of children from around the world. A great memory development learning tool for solo, duo or group play.
How to Play:
Lay out all the cards face down in a grid. Player one turns over two cards. If the cards match the player picks up the cards and gets another turn. If the player does not match a pair, he or she turns the cards back over. The next player turns over two cards and the game continues. The object is to remember which tiles have been revealed and where they lie on the grid. The player with the most matched pairs wins the game.
Features & Pieces:
- 24 matching card pair tiles
- Each card is 2.25" square
- Sturdy storage box measures 9.5" x 7.25"
- Back cover shows countries
- Made from 90% high-grade recycled greyboard and vegetable-based inks
- Encourages cognitive learning -memory, attention to detail
- Develops language and communication skills
- Sharpens recognition and memory skills
- Encourages social interaction
- Presents multicultural understanding and appreciation
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Gold Seal