An entire pottery studio experience in one package! The Do Art Pottery Studio introduces children to the art and history of hand-sculpted pottery.
From pinch pots to clay figurines, this pottery wheel set will teach and inspire young sculptors. Foot pedal operation means no on/off switch to worry about, so the batteries last longer. The wheel surface is grooved which helps hold the clay firmly and keeps it centered.
Includes clay, sculpting tools, paints and instructions – everything your little artist needs to get started.
Features & Pieces:
- Pottery wheel with foot pedal
- Three lbs. of air-dry clay
- Trimming cord with handles
- Six-piece sculpting tool set
- Large table cover
- Artists apron
- Illustrated Instructions & ideas booklet
- White base paint (20 mL)
- Six opaque acrylic paints (15 mL)
- Six transparent glaze paints (15 mL)
- Two paint brushes
- Foot pedal requires four C batteries (not included)
This toy teaches, encourages & supports:
- Physical Development
- Creative Expression
- Sensory Awareness
- Relaxation & Fun
- Encourages artistic exploration
- Develops fine motor skills & hand/eye coordination
- Improves concentration & focus