Bring this kinetic motion machine to life with your own hands. Create a sophisticated machine with snap-together pieces that scoops and lifts with a specialized forklift arm.
Watch as the gears turn, the axles twist and the balls roll as you turn the hand crank and move balls in a continuous loop at a rate of one ball per second. Or you can attach the VEX Motor Kit (sold separately) to add some power and automatic fun.
The VEX® Robotics Forklift™ features two alternate builds for more robotic fun: the Dragster and the Needle.
HEXBUG® believes in using the fun of robotic toys to teach kids important STEM principles through hands on learning.
Features & Pieces:
- 270+ plastic, snap-together pieces
- Forklift dimensions: 12” x 2.5” x 10.75”
- Eight balls
- Specialized fork lift arm that scoops & lifts
- Manual crank arm – no batteries required
- Continuous loop rate of one ball per second
- Compatible with other VEX IQ pieces
- VEX Motor Kit can be added (sold separately)
- Compliant with CPSIA standards
This toy teaches, encourages & supports:
- Physical Development
- Cognitive Learning
- Exploration & Discovery
- Develops fine motor skills
- Demonstrates principals of kinematics, linkages, reciprocal action
- Teaches about cause & effect
- Stimulates interest in STEM exploration
- Supports following & understanding written directions
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD. Small Parts are not suitable for children under 3 years.