Your child will love riding this award-winning Mini Deluxe scooter and you will love the years of fun and exercise it provides. The smooth-gliding wheels, low-to-the-ground deck and stable steering all make it a perfect choice for ages 2-5.
What makes the Mini Deluxe unique is the adjustable T-bar and lean-to-steer design. It’s a scooter that can really grow with your child. With its lean-to-steer design children learn to intuitively use their body weight to lean right and left while developing balance and coordination used in many sports.
The Mini has the smoothest, quietest ride available thanks to high quality wheels and a flexible fiberglass reinforced deck which together absorb bumps in the sidewalk.
For safety, it is highly recommended that children wear helmets and knee pads when riding.
Features & Pieces:
- T-bar adjusts from 17” to 25” above the deck to accommodate growing children
- High-quality wheels & flexible fiberglass provide a smooth, quiet ride
- Non-marking wheels allow indoor use
- Fun deck colors with matching anodized T-bars
- Includes hex wrench to tighten handlebar clamp before riding
- Safety certified by the Consumer Product Safety Commission
- 2-5 years old (maximum weight of 75 lbs.)
This toy teaches, encourages & supports:
- Physical Development
- Relaxation & Fun
- Encourages physical activity
- Develops gross motor skills
- Promotes balance & coordination
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Best Toy Award Gold Seal
- Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Best Toy Award Platinum