THINK FAST! Many remember Simon from the 1980s as a bestselling electronic memory game. It's made an updated return with a sleeker look & enhanced features. Simon challenges 1-4 players to memorize light & sound sequences from simple to increasingly complex as they touch a colored panel. It's crazy, fast-paced fun for anyone!
How to Play:
Press the green button to choose one of three game modes. Participants play by pressing colored panels in sequences.
- Game #1, "Simon Says" for 1-4 players. Play one-on-one against Simon or with multiple players. Simon selects the sequence & players must repeat an ever-increasing string of colors & lights.
- Game #2, "Player Adds" is also for 1-4 players. Players add colors to a sequence.
- Game #3, "Choose Your Color" for 2-4 players. Players pick a color & must correctly repeat it in a sequence or get eliminated.
Features & Pieces:
- One four-color SIMON unit with four touch-technology color panels
- Three game modes
- Small LCD counter that tracks game, round & score
- Color panels light up & sound clear, pleasant tones
- For 1-4 players
- Dimensions: 10" x 2" x 10"
- Requires 3 AA batteries (included)
This game teaches, encourages & supports:
- Physical Development
- Cognitive Learning
- Develops & strengthens reflexes
- Tests memory
- Improves concentration
- Promotes hand/eye coordination