Can you help the rabbits jump and hide to safety? Use other rabbits, mushrooms and even the moving foxes to jump around and hide the rabbits in their holes. Single-player, brain-challenging fun for ages 7 to adult!
How to Play:
Select a challenge. Place the pieces on the game board as indicated in the challenge. Move the rabbits (by jumping) and the foxes (by sliding) around the game board until all of the rabbits are safe in brown holes. There is one correct solution, found at the end of the challenge booklet.
Features & Pieces:
- One game board
- Dimensions: 6.7" x 9.4" x 1.8"
- Eight game pieces (two foxes, three rabbits, three mushrooms)
- Plastic lid for easy portability & take-along travel fun
- Game booklet with 60 challenges
- Ranges in difficulty from easy to expert
This toy teaches, encourages & supports:
- Physical Development
- Cognitive Learning
- Cognitive Enrichment for adults
- Teaches planning & problem-solving skills
- Teaches cause & effect
- Develops spatial insight & visual awareness
- Strengthens focus & concentration
Warning: Choking hazard. Small pieces are not suitable for children under 3 years of age.