Science is often said to be magic, and magical phenomena are often explained with science. This kit gives kids a fun way to explore scientific occurrences and principles by doing exciting tricks and performances for an audience.
The 20 easy tricks in this kit always have scientific explanations behind them, even if they appear to defy the laws of physics and nature. The tricks include levitating objects, making objects appear as if to move on their own, gravity-defying water, magically puncturing an apple with a flimsy plastic straw, a magical funnel that won’t let water through, resting a balloon on a bed of nails without it popping, disappearing water, a magical balancing butterfly, levitating a funnel on a string, a magic box that makes objects disappear, and many more.
Features & Pieces:
- Full-color comic book-style manual
- 20 science tricks
- 40 pieces including thumbtacks, balloons, magnets, straws, string & more
- Invitation cards, door signs & stage podium to put on a show
- Required from home to complete some projects: nickel coin, tape, glue, water, large clear bowl, an apple or potato, empty plastic water bottle, newspaper, two pennies, facial tissue, salt, pen, aluminum foil
This toy teaches, encourages & supports
- Cognitive Learning
- Creative Expression
- Sensory Awareness
- Social Development
- Exploration & Discovery
- Hands-on learning
- Develops fine-motor skills & dexterity
- Supports following & understanding written instructions
- Stimulates interest in scientific exploration
Warning: Choking Hazard. Small pieces are not suitable for children under 3 years of age.