You’ll be tempted to take a bite out of this sweet, single player game! You are the baker’s apprentice and you are filling customer’s orders. The problem is that the orders arrive as puzzle clues which you must first decipher so you can correctly assemble the order. Challenges range from beginner to expert. Feel your confidence build as you narrow the possibilities to complete each challenge in this fun game of logic and deductive reasoning.
Object of the Game:
To fill the tray with all nine chocolate pieces that correctly match each solution.
How to Play:
Select a challenge and study the visual clues on the challenge card. Each clue is a partial snapshot of the completed arrangement. Shape and color place holder tokens help you solve the puzzle. Many challenges will require you to deduce your own information to complete the challenge. When you have all nine pieces placed in the try, flip over the clue card to see if you have correctly filled the order.
Features & Pieces:
- Chocolate Tray
- 9 chocolate pieces (3 white vanilla, 3 brown chocolate & 3 strawberry) with embossed shapes on top
- 18 shape & place holders
- 40 challenge cards ranging from beginner to expert with solutions in a small spiral-bound booklet
- Game board measures 6 x 6 inches
- Game-go bag holds all the pieces
- Great for travel
This game teaches, encourages & supports:
- Physical Development
- Cognitive Learning & Enrichment (for adults)
- Sensory Awareness
- Develops hand/eye coordination
- Encourages logical thinking
- Promotes deductive reasoning
- Parent’s Choice Gold
- Toy Best Picks for New Children’s Products
- Learning Magazine Teacher’s Choice Award for the Family
Warning: Choking hazard. Small pieces are not suitable for children under three years of age.