Hoppers is a peg solitaire jumping game – set the frogs on the lily pads in the pond, then jump frogs until only one is left standing. Forty challenge cards range from easy to super hard. Start simple and grow your skills with each level. In no time at all, you’ll be the smartest frog in the pond!
Object of the Game:
To hop until only ONE frog is left on the board.
How to Play:
Select one of the forty challenge cards ranging from beginner to expert. Follow the diagram on the card and place 4-12 frogs accordingly on the game board lily pads. Move frogs from lily pad to lily pad only in the directions indicated on the game grid. You may only move by jumping over another frog on the adjacent lily pad and landing on the next pad. When a frog is jumped over, remove it from the pond. When only on frog remains –YOU WIN!
Features & Pieces:
- Game grid with card storage drawer
- Game board measures approximately 5 x 5 inches
- 12 green frog pegs
- 40 challenge cards from beginner to expert
- Solutions on the back of each challenge card
- Great for travel
This game teaches, encourages & supports:
- Physical Development
- Cognitive Learning
- Sensory Awareness
- Develops hand/eye coordination
- Encourages observation & sequential thinking
- Strengthens focus & attention
- Promotes perserverance in problem solving
- Parent’s Choice Silver Honor
- Toy Best 10 Games
- Toy 100 Best Children’s Products
Warning: Choking hazard. Small pieces are not suitable for children under three years of age.