Help! You're on a mission to a distant moon, but you've become stranded outside your mothership. Use your logic skills and the aid of five loyal helper-bots to find a way back to the ship's emergency entry port - or you'll be stranded in space forever! Lunar Landing Zero Gravity is one of the greatest logic puzzle of all time!
Object of the Game:
Help the shuttle re-enter the mothership via the emergency entry port at the center of the landing grid.
How to Play:
Select a challenge card and place the explorers on the landing grid as indicated. Following the rules, move any of the six explorers up, down, left or right (but not diagonally) until another explorer blocks its path. Continue a combination of moves until the red shuttle reaches the center of the landing grid. When the shuttle arrives at the mothership’s emergency entry port – YOU WIN!
Features & Pieces:
- One landing grid game board with pull out storage drawer for all the pieces
- Game board measure 4 ¾ inches square
- Includes six explorers (one shuttle, plus five helper bots)
- 40 challenge cards & solutions from beginner to expert
- Created by Nob Yoshigahara, the inventor of Think Fun’s Rush Hour
- Great for travel
This game teaches, encourages & supports:
- Physical Development
- Cognitive Learning
- Sensory Awareness
- Develops hand/eye coordination
- Promotes logical thinking skills
Warning: Choking hazard. Small pieces are not suitable for children under three years of age.