Shape By Shape is a compact tangram-style geometric pattern game, made more difficult because you also fill in the frame around each shape you make. With 60 challenges, Shape By Shape is a great exercise in conceptual thinking and spatial relationships.
Object of the Game:
Combine the puzzle pieces to match the pattern on each challenge card.
How to Play:
Spill all the pieces out of the game tray. Select a challenge card. Assemble the yellow and red pieces to match the image on the card. All pieces must lie within the game tray. Hints show the six red pieces that form the image and the eight yellow pieces that for the background.
Features & Pieces:
- Game grid with challenge card storage underneath
- Game grid measures 5” square
- 60 challenge cards with hints & solutions
- 14 puzzle pieces
- Game-go bag
- Great for travel
This game teaches, encourages & supports
- Physical Development
- Cognitive Learning
- Sensory Awareness
- Develops hand/eye coordination
- Introduces conceptual thinking & spatial relationships
- Teaches how geometric shapes fit together
Warning: Choking hazard. Small pieces are not suitable for children under three years of age.