Where does a vulture ride a unicorn? Only in BeginAgain's A-Z Animal Parade puzzle featuring animal and alphabet learning! Put this colorful puzzle together or play with the animals separately to spark storytelling fun.
Crafted from eco-friendly rubberwood and colored with non-toxic, child-safe stains. This 26-piece puzzle features one animal for every letter. Uppercase is on one side and lowercase is on the other. Teaches alphabet letters and develops fine motor and problem-solving skills. A beautiful gift idea too!
BeginAgain, based in Fort Collins, Colorado, designs eco-friendly, well-balanced toys that teach, challenge and let kids explore.
Features & Pieces:
- 26-piece animal puzzle in durable wood display box
- Double-sided pieces feature uppercase & lowercase letters
- Made from eco-friendly rubber wood with non-toxic, child safe stains
- Dimensions: 23” x 5” x 1”
This toy teaches, encourages & supports:
- Physical Development
- Cognitive Learning
- Teaches alphabet & letter recognition
- Develops fine motor skills
- Encourages problem-solving
- Family Fun 2013 Toy of the Year
- TOTY Toy of the Year Finalist 2014
- Parenting Magazine Best in Play Award