Cat Crimes - a Who's to Blame Single-Player Logic Game!
Tangled yarn and a missing bird... which of the six furry fiends was responsible for each Cat Crime? With a little problem solving you’ll be able to use paw prints, toy placement and other clues to figure out exactly where each Cat was sitting at the time of the crime. Fun theme and hilarious artwork!
Ages 8 & up
Features & Pieces:
- Game Board
- 6 Cat Tokens (with token stands)
- 6 Crime Tokens
- 40 Challenge Cards with Solutions
- Mensa Mind Games Finalist
- Autism Live Top Toy Winner
- The Dice Tower Seal of Approval
- Featured in Good Houskeeping