Imagination begins with a little dot! Do-A-Dot Art is an easy way for young ages to have fun with creative, open-ended play.
No cups, no brushes, no mess! Washable bold pigments and bright colors in easy-to-open-and-grip plastic bottles. Perfect for teaching young children how to layer, blend and mix colors – plus they can cover a lot of space!
Features & Pieces:
- Six washable markers (in 2.5 ounce plastic bottles)
- Colors: red, orange, yellow, blue, green & purple
- Patented sponge tip never dries out & makes a perfect dot every time
- Artwork dries fast
- Easy-off cap
- No spill, no splash
- Non-toxic, latex- & gluten-free
- No cups or brushes needed
- Made in the U.S.A.
These markers teach, encourage & support:
- Physical Development
- Creative Expression
- Relaxation & fun
- Develops fine motor skills & hand dexterity
- Encourages artistic exploration & expression
- Teaches color layering, mixing and blending
- Promotes open-ended, unstructured learning