The magic of magnets! Children as young as one year old can easily connect these extra-large pieces to discover the wonders of magnetism and explore the fascinating world of construction.
Connect brightly colored bars and balls to make a variety of structures. Break them down easily too!
Play with confidence. Sturdy plastic completely encases the magnets. They are glued and ultrasonically welded together which makes them impossible to tear apart.
Color-coded instructions explain the basics of magnetic phenomena, ways to strengthen structures, steps in building towers and bridges and more.
Features & Pieces
- 23 pieces total
- 12 medium poles, three large poles & eight metal balls
- 100% compatible with all other SmartMax sets
- Fully safety tested
- All parts are larger than 1.18” & do not pose a choking hazard
- Color-coded instructions included
This toy teaches, encourages & supports:
- Physical Development
- Cognitive Learning
- Exploration & Discovery
- Develops fine motor skills, hand/eye coordination & dexterity
- Teaches color & shape recognition
- Introduces 2D & 3D concepts
- Promotes logical thinking
- Encourages imaginative, open-ended play