Conduct more than 60 electrifying experiments with circuits and magnetic contraptions to learn about electricity and magnetism, and how these two fundamental properties are closely related. Children can safely and easily experiment with electric current and magnetic fields using the colorful snap-together blocks and components in this hands-on kit.
The kit is organized into three main topics: electricity, magnetism, electromagnetism. Each section includes experiments on these topics, guiding children to build circuits, investigate the magnetic force of different materials and more. All electrical experiments are powered by two AA batteries (not included). The experiments are thus performed with the very low and safe electrical voltage of only 3 volts.
Features & Pieces:
- 60 pieces (magnets, motor, two way switch, wires, connectors & more)
- 64-page, full color instruction manual
- Easy to follow diagrams
- 62 experiments
- Explanations for how & why
- Required from home to complete some projects: two AA batteries, ruler, pencil, cardboard, felt-tip pens, scissors, paper, tape, metal prong fasteners, paper clips, aluminum foil, metal pot, metal fork, cup, saucer, large water bowl, cooking spoon, baking sheet, jar lid, sewing needle, sandpaper, piece of wood, handful of sand, various coins, books, twine, textiles, plastic
This toy teaches, encourages & supports:
- Physical Development
- Cognitive Learning
- Exploration & Discovery
- Hands-on Learning
- Develops fine-motor skills & dexterity
- Supports following & understanding written instructions
- Stimulates interest in scientific exploration
- Parents’ Choice Gold Award Winner
Warning: Choking hazard. Small pieces are not suitable for children under 3 years of age.