With the tools and instructions provided in this kit, kids can construct electronic circuits with colorful building blocks for hands-on learning about electricity and how electronic devices work.
Specially designed building blocks make learning electronics fun and accessible. Brightly colored with unique shapes, these innovative snap-together pieces make it easy to follow the assembly diagrams to construct functional circuits in the ElectronX building system. Circuit symbols printed directly onto the blocks makes it quick and easy to become familiar with the symbols and learn how to read circuit diagrams.
Features & Pieces:
- 70 fun building projects including: alternating blinkers, police siren, ambulance, siren, alarm system, light detectors, conductivity tester, rain warning system, timer & logic circuits
- 55 electrical components (capacitors, resistors, transistors, LEDs, phototransistor, switch, 30 contact blocks, cable blocks, battery holder, speaker, sound integrated circuits)
- 64-page full-color instruction manual
This toy teaches, encourages & supports:
- Cognitive Learning
- Physical Development
- Sensory Awareness
- Exploration & Discovery
- Hands-on learning
- Develops fine-motor skills & dexterity
- Supports following & understanding written instructions
- Stimulates interest in electronics and engineering
- Toy Bulletin Best 2013
- Parents' Choice Approved Award 2011
Warning: Choking Hazard. Small pieces are not suitable for children under 3 years of age.