Speed, power, catapults, and collisions! Physics is a fascinating world that is full of engineering and mechanical action. Kids will have the 20 models in this Kids First introductory physics kit racing, rolling, flying, falling, crashing, balancing, and spinning around with action-packed science experiments.
Build 22 models according to step-by-step illustrated instructions, test them out and learn about the basic laws of physics and mechanics – force, gravity, weight, motion. Kit includes a balancing tightrope walker, a moving elevator, a high-g astronaut training centrifuge, windmill, pulley system, crane, automotive models, and much more.
Features & Pieces:
- 142 high-quality tools & pieces such as axles, pins, hinges, gears, rods, frames & more
- A full color 80-page instruction & experiment manual
- 22 action-packed experiments to complete
- Step-by-step instructions to build real working models
- Explanations of how & why the models work
- Required from home to complete some projects: Books of various sizes and weights, small bottle or other weight, measuring tape or ruler, light objects to weigh, hair dryer or fan, letter paper, scissors, tape, compass, flashlight
This kit teaches, encourages & supports:
- Physical Development (Fine Motor Skills)
- Cognitive Learning
- Exploration & Discovery
- Hands-on learning
- Develops fine-motor skills & dexterity
- Supports follow & understanding written instructions
- Stimulates interest in scientific exploration
- Parents' Choice Gold Award Winner 2015
Toy Industry Association Toy of the Year Finalist 2016
Warning: Small parts present a choking hazard. Not suitable for children under 3 years of age.