Read and build along with this funny story of two inquisitive kids, Ty and Karlie, who have a zany adventure at an automated candy factory. They build simple, non-motorized robot models to perform tasks and solve problems at the factory.
Kids learn firsthand about simple machines, moving parts and gears as they build ten robots featured in the story. Build robots with arms that rotate, turn and spin. Learn to fix robots that do specific tasks at the factory. Design a robotic drone the flies through the factory to coat candy with sprinkles. Make a taffy-pulling robot and a funny gum-kneading robot.
From each humorous segment of their silly adventure, kids learn something new about robots and machines.
Features & Pieces
- 53 large, colorful plastic building pieces
- Easy for small hands to work with
- Durable storage case measures 14.7” x 6.3” x 9.4”
- 32-page illustrated storybook
- 10 model builds
This toy teaches, encourages & supports:
- Physical Development
- Cognitive Learning
- Exploration & Discovery
- Teaches simple engineering concepts
- Lays the groundwork for strong STEM-related skills & comprehension
- Develops fine motor skills
- Teaches visual/spatial skills
- Strengthens problem-solving abilities
- Builds reasoning skills
- 2016 ASTRA Best Toys for Kids (Construction)
- Toy Insider Holiday Toy Award 2016
- Parents’ Choice Gold Award Winner
- Toy of the Year finalist (Infant/Preschool category)
Warning: Choking hazard. Small parts are not suitable for children under 3 years of age.