It will take more than a little skilled driving to get the ice cream truck out of this traffic jam – it will take brainpower. In this sliding block logic game, battle gridlock as you slide the blocking vehicles out of the way for the ice cream truck to exit. Rush Hour is one of the best logic games around for younger ages and adults as well.
Object of the Game:
To slide the ice cream truck out of the gridlock and onto the exit ramp.
How to Play:
Choose a challenge card and place the cars, trucks and buses on the grid to match the drawing on the card. You job is to slide all the blocking vehicles forward and backward on the grid just as if you were on a real road. When the exit is clear, the ice cream truck can exit – and YOU WIN!
Features & Pieces:
- Rush Hour traffic grid board with card storage underneath
- 15 blocking cars & trucks
- One ice cream escape truck
- 40 challenge cards with four levels of play from easy to super hard with solutions
- Game-Go bag
- Great for travel
This game teaches, encourages & supports:
- Physical Development
- Cognitive Learning
- Sensory Awareness
- Strengthens hand/eye coordination
- Builds observation & problem-solving skills
- Develops sequential reasoning
- Promotes focus & attention
- Encourages perseverance
- Parent’s Choice Gold
- National Parenting Publications (NAPPA) Honors
Warning: Choking hazard. Small pieces are not suitable for children under three years of age.