Become an international spy!
Detailed, illustrated instructions make it easy to assemble the tough, double-security vault equipped with both a combination lock and a key lock, perfect for holding all your top-secret files.
Then, use the included electronic components to build a door alarm for quickly detecting intruders - and for even more excitement, there are special spy activities to complete using easy-to-find materials from around the house.
Develops fine motor skills, critical thinking, problem solving and imaginative play.
Ages 8 & up
- Instructions and supplies for making a double-security vault and more
- Assemble a sturdy vault for keeping top secret files safe
- Create an electronic door alarm for detecting intruders
- Features spy activities to complete using household materials
- Includes 6 plastic vault panels, clothespin, key, buzzer, battery box
- 32-page book of crystal-clear instructions included
- Quality materials - Exceptional craft-and-play experience