Since 1980, the Rubik’s Cube has offered fascinating fun. It's addictive challenge is a must for all puzzles lovers. A great mental workout for your brain too!
The 2"x 2" Pocket/Mini Cube ($9.95) for great pick-up-and-play fun at home or on the go.
How to Play:
Twist and turn the cube to return it to its original state with every side displaying one solid color. Zillions of possible turns, but only one solution. Don't think the 2" x 2" is any easier than the 3" x 3". It's still a challenge and great for younger ages to start with.
Features & Pieces:
- One cube with six faces, each having one color
- One solution
- With practice you can solve it in under ten seconds
- New, improved version replaces stickers with plastic (no fading or peeling)
- Tiles are tougher
- Brand new mechanism for smoother, faster turns
This toys teaches, develops, encourages & supports:
- Physical Development (Medium Motor Skills)
- Cognitive Learning
- Sensory Awareness
- Improves hand dexterity
- Teaches patience
- Encourages focus
- Develops memory skills