Re-create 12 classic photographs of music icons one sticker at a time with this unique paperback activity book for both kids and adults. This book includes images of Elvis, The Beatles, David Bowie, Cher & more with everything you need to “paint-by-number” with stickers.
The original images are rendered in low-poly, a computer graphics style using geometric polygon shapes to create a 3D effect. As in paint-by-number, each template is divided into dozens of spaces, each with a number that corresponds to a particular sticker.
Find the sticker, peel it, and place it in the right space. Add the next, and the next, and the next—it’s an activity that’s utterly absorbing, both in the pleasure of peeling and sticking and the growing satisfaction of watching a “painting” come to life, emerging from a flat black-and-white illustration to a dazzling image with color, body and spirit.
Features & Pieces:
- 56 pages
- Sheets of color stickers of various shapes & sizes that correspond to numbers
- Images include Elvis, The Beatles, Beyoncé, David Bowie, Cher, Prince, Michael Jackson, Kurt Cobain, Madonna, Nina Simone, Dolly Parton & "Weird Al" Yankovic
- Dimensions: 13” x 9.5” x .5”
- ISBN 13: 978-1523500130
This book teaches, encourages & supports:
- Physical Development
- Creative Expression
- Sensory Awareness
- Relaxation & Fun
- Develops fine motor skills & dexterity
- Focuses attention on details & color matching
- Strengthen hand/eye coordination
- Provides a sense of accomplishment