An impressive construction site vehicle inspired by world market leader Caterpillar. In real life this excavator is designed for use on large-scale building sites, in agriculture and for refuse disposal. This realistic model can be easily operated by means of a child's hand-sized handle on the main excavator rig.
Excavator arm reaches way beneath the level of the vehicle (e.g. for drainage work) and the shovel can also be removed. Treads are equipped with genuine chain links (not rubber treads), but they can be covered with the included rubber fittings for play on polished floors.
- Made of strong, durable, high-quality plastic
- Fully functional shovel arm operates manually
- Removable shovel
- Bonnet can be opened
- Realistic ventilator grill
- Genuine chain links (not rubber treads)
- Excavator arm dips beneath level of vehicle
- Dumping function is delayed during bucket discharge
- Dimension: 23” x 8” x 11.5”
- Figure compatible
This toy teaches, encourages & supports:
- Physical Development
- Sensory Awareness
- Relaxation & Fun
- Encourages physical activity
- Supports fine motor skills
- Teaches real-world applications
- Inspires imaginative, open-ended play & storytelling
WARNING: Choking Hazard. Small parts are not suitable for children under 36 months.